rdfQuery 1.0 released

I travelled down to Oxford last weekend to attend the rdfQuery Dazzle event. Fairly early on we decided that one of the things we wanted to achieve was to get v1.0 of rdfQuery released. This involved a fair bit work, not only did we need to get unit tests working across all the major browsers, but we also wanted to fix some of the existing bugs and get documentation written. I spent the bulk of the weekend restructuring the unit test suite so the 1100 unit tests we have could be run together. I also introduced an ant script to make it easy to generate documentation, as well as create distributions. Jeni and Kal managed to get all the api documentation written, and got rdfQuery working in IE7, IE8, Firefox and Safari. It was a great effort by everyone involved.

We also spent time talking about some of the Ontology support that Jeni is thinking of adding to rdfQuery, which could be very useful. We also wanted to get some closer integration with the Talis Platform, so I’ve also been working on adding Changeset support. All in all it was a great weekend.

You can download and learn more about rdfQuery here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *